London Spring 2019
I am emailing to invite you and your students to the next UK University & Apprenticeship Search Fair, which takes place on Friday 1st March at Arsenal’s spectacular
Emirates Stadium. Please see attached full details and an event timetable.
Our Spring London event will now showcase even more universities, apprenticeship providers, and colleges within three large exhibition halls. The event also features apprenticeship and university seminars as well as Creative, STEM and sport interactive hubs. This will provide your students with a complete range of options for their post-18 education and career choices. Admission is completely free for students, teachers, and staff.
This exciting and inspirational higher education fair is particularly targeted at Year 12s, who are beginning to make choices about their futures, and any Year 13s who are still considering their options.
This fair will feature:
– An array of exhibiting universities Russell Group, red brick and modern institutions.
– University seminars focussed on UCAS personal statements, Oxbridge applications and student finance. These seminars take place within a spacious theatre-style room.
– An Apprenticeship Hall that features many of the UK’s top apprenticeship providers.
– Apprenticeship Seminars, including a talk about Higher and Degree Apprenticeships.
– Creative, Sport and STEM hubs with interactive displays from many of the UK’s specialist universities and providers within these fields.
– A new large teachers’ and coordinators’ relaxation area, which includes TV and WiFi. School staff will all be provided with free teas/coffee and a complimentary lunch voucher.
As well as this, all students will be provided with a free university and apprenticeship application guide, a wall calendar that includes open days and important HE dates, and other free promotional student items.
For further information or if you would like to provisionally book places for a group of students, simply email or call using the details below with an approximate number, and a reservation will be made for you. You will then receive a booking form which you will need to complete and return. This provisional booking can be amended and must be confirmed later.